Allied Healthcare Professionals
The practice nurses carry out a range of duties eg blood pressure checks, dressings, cervical smears, blood tests and injections.
They give advice about diet, smoking, travel immunisations, HRT, family planning and healthy living. They also run specialised clinics for chronic health disease, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes. You can request an appointment for any of these clinics at reception.
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
- Pauline Brooker Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner
- Shery John Trainee Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner
- Dave Pryor Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Kelly Barton Trainee Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioner
- Deborah Smith Trainee Advanced Practitioner
- Rachel Pryor Paramedic Practitioner
- Áine Quigley RGN - Lead Practice Nurse
- Clare Cross RGN
- Sian Clark RGN
- Carys Pugh RGN
- Laura Day RGN
- Hitan Rai RGN - Currently on Maternity Leave
- Lorraine Gannon RGN
- Sornima Lama RGN
- Namuna Nembang RGN
Health Care Assistants / Phlebotomists
- Paula Smith HCA
- Sarah Kearns Trainee Nurse Associate
- Christy Lester HCA
- Kelly Cousins HCA
- Lindsay Henderson-Limbu HCA
- Ella Spilling Nursing Associate
- Leigh Claringbold Trainee Nursing Associate
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.