Patients' Rights and Responsibilities
Patients have a right to the following:
- To be treated with respect.
- To have confidentiality maintained at all times.
- To have complaints and minor grievances dealt with effectively.
- To request a chaperone.
- To make informed choices about treatment.
- To change surgery without giving a reason as quickly as possible.
- To have all personal documents returned as quickly as possible.
- To express a preference to receive services from a particular doctor or health care professional either generally or in relation to a particular condition.
For the benefit of patients waiting to see the doctor:
- Please do not allow children to be disruptive in the surgery.
- If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment please telephone the surgery as soon as possible so that the appointment can be released.
- We would request that patients do not smoke whilst in the building.
- For the comfort of others, please ensure that your mobile is switched off while you are in the surgery.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.