Parkrun - FREE weekly event
Whether people want to improve their fitness, make new friends, cope with health problems, learn new skills or simply be outside with others, parkrun has a positive impact on health and wellbeing and changes lives.
- Free, weekly 5k events for all ages from 4+, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
- 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
- Over 750 locations in UK
- Organised by local volunteer teams
- Not races: walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate
- parkrun is open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities
- Improve health and wellbeing through physical activity, including volunteering
- Socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community?
Come along to Victoria Park, Ashford on Saturday mornings at 9am or Sunday morning at 9.30am for juniors (4-14).
- Online Consultation
- Domestic Abuse
- The NHS App
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Age Well
- Healthy Lifestyle
- In Times of Bereavement
- Self-Help For Minor Illness
- Stay Healthy
- Winter Health
- Worried About Your Memory
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.