From the 1st April Kooth will be available for 10-25 year olds in Kent.
From the 1st April Kooth will be available for 10-25 year olds in Kent
Kooth is a free online service that provides young people with a safe and secure means of accessing support with their mental health and wellbeing.
Young people can benefit from the following when accessing Kooth:
- A free, confidential, anonymous and safe way to receive support online.
- Out of hours availability. Counsellors are available from 12pm to 10pm on weekdays and 6pm to 10pm at weekends.
- Online counselling from a professional and qualified team.
- Discussion boards to allow peer to peer support.
- Online magazine full of articles, many of which are submitted by young people offering advice and guidance.
No referral is required for Kooth and people can register independently via their website
Published: Mar 30, 2021