Dementia Drop-in Clinic
Have you or a relative been diagnosed with dementia?
Do you need more information and support?
Whether you have specific questions, or would just like to pop in for a chat, no appointment is required.
Drop in between 12pm and 2pm on:
- Friday 6th January 2023 – Charing Surgery
- Friday 3rd February 2023 – Ivy Court Surgery
- Friday 3rd March 2023 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 14th April 2023 – St Stephens Health Centre
- Friday 5th May 2023 – Charing Surgery
- Friday 2nd June 2023 – Ivy Court Surgery
- Friday 7th July 2023 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 4th August 2023 – St Stephens Health Centre
- Friday 1st September 2023 – Charing Surgery
- Friday 6th October 2023 – Ivy Court Surgery
- Friday 3rd November 2023 – Hamstreet Surgery
- Friday 1st December 2023 – St Stephens Health Centre
Advice on treatment, including medication and therapies, Support and strategies, Ideas to promote wellbeing and maintain activities, Discuss the impact of changing relationships and responsibilities, Signposting and information about other services available
For more information, please ring Ashford Older Peoples’ Service on 01233 658125
Published: Dec 9, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.