Ashford Medical Partnership for the year ended 31 March 2021
"All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs who worked for six months or more in Ashford Medical Partnership in the last financial year was £102,630 before Tax and National Insurance. This is for 5 full-time GPs and 8 part-time GPs
This is the mean GP Net Earnings for the practice in respect of accounting periods ending in the financial year to 31st March 2020, which we are required to publish. A hard copy is available upon request.
The mean GP Net Earnings calculation includes:
- Income from NHS England, CCGs and local authorities for the provision of GP services that relate to the contract or which have been nationally determined
- Earnings are pre-tax, National Insurance and employee pension contributions
- GP Partner earnings are stated net of related practice expenses
The following are excluded from the calculation of mean GP Net Earnings:
- Certain income and costs related to the premises such as Notional Rent and Mortgage Interest
- Local Enhanced Service (LES) payments
- Dispensing income
- NHS Sundry income
- Non-NHS income
- Any employer NHS Pension contributions
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.