Autumn booster programme for 2023 will be offered to:
- residents in a care home for older adults
- all adults aged 65 years and over
- persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as defined in tables 3 and 4 of the COVID-19 chapter of the Green Book
- frontline health and social care workers
- persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts, as defined in the Green Book, of people with immunosuppression
- persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, as defined in the Green Book, and staff working in care homes for older adults
We aim to co-administer covid and flu vaccines, for those who are eligible for both. We will also be offering flu only clinics to those eligible or those who have chosen to only have the flu vaccine. You will receive a text with a self-book link to book your appointment with the surgery. For those who are not able to book in this way, you will be contacted separately.
Visits will be arranged for our housebound patients, in due course.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.